VRS is driven by community involvement. Here are a few ways that you can get involved:
- GA4GH Variation Representation mailing list.
- Biweekly meetings. Currently (July 2021) meets on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 9am US Pacific time.
- Slack #VR channel.
- Raise issues in VRS repo.
- Read the manuscript! The GA4GH Variation Representation Specification (VRS): a Computational Framework for the Precise Representation and Federated Identification of Molecular Variation. [Pending publication in Cell Genomics)
- VRS-python reference implementation contains notebooks with examples.
- VRS Webinar and Slides from the GHIF Workshop Series.