- The first manuscript for VRS has been submitted. Please cite https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.01.15.426843v1.
- Want to get involved? See the VRS Appendix for the many ways that you can inform and contribute to VRS.
- New classification of variation types.
- New SequenceExpressions subclasses replace SequenceState. Subtypes are:
- CopyNumber, a form of SystemicVariation, represents the copies of a molecule within a genome, and can be used to express concepts such as amplification and copy loss.
- Gene enables reference to an external definition of a gene, particularly for useas a subject of copy number expressions.
- DefiniteRange and IndefiniteRange represent bounded and half-bounded ranges respectively. A new Number type wraps integers so that some attributes may assume values of any of these three types.